We are pleased to introduce to you the
Hand Over Heart EKG Patch
A patented, scientifically acclaimed commercially available
EKG that weighs less than one classic office sheet of paper. The HOH EKG is statistically more accurate, hygienic, and easier to use than the traditional cardiac monitor.
Non-invasively detect EKG Changes suggestive of an AMI in real-time. At Point of Contact (POC). In Your Facility.
The Hand Over Heart EKG Patch replaces and enhances the traditional cardiac monitor narrative. Designed to incorporates a paradigm of care in one remarkably easy step in YOUR FACILITY, at POC. With the Hand Over Heart EKG Patch you can assure your good standing and rating, while positively impacting your bottom line.
- No need to be connected to a standard 12-lead resting electrocardiogram
- No technician is needed
- No blood must be drawn
- No need for blood analysis & detection of markers such as troponin by a Lab
- No ambulance is needed to transfer your ever-more agitated patient to the ER
- No need to have your patient “away” in a hospital setting for an average of 2-3 days for observation; this is particularly important considering that all-too often these patients do not return to your facility
The ease of access, functionality and accuracy of the HAND OVER HEART EKG PATCH, represents better patient care, more revenue and enormous cost savings to you. FASTER! SAFER! MORE ACCURATE!
- FDA cleared & CE approved
- A single-use disposable device that allows for cleaner and more accurate readings
- The only device that allows a 12-lead EKG to be administered by non-medical providers or by patients themselves
- Design to eliminate patient cross contamination due to unsanitary, spaghetti wires
- Easier to use with a standardized format that ensures the perfect placement of leads every timeQuick to apply in emergency situations where time is of the essence
99% accuracy vs. 67% accuracy of a standard EKG
Deliver BETTER MEDICINE
with ACCURATE, MEASURABLE
Prevent the unacceptable loss of revenues represented by the high numbers of transfers of patients who never return to your facility– let alone the negative impact of your Star Rating and payer measures.